Mobile laser power
IDAS is a powerful, portable LBO laser system with a 532nm wavelength, specially designed to treat superficial vascular skin changes of the face and body.
IDAS reliably removes vascular skin lesions such as telangiectasia, rosacea and hemangioma as well as superficial pigment changes such as solar lentigo. The 532nm wavelength replicates that of a KTP laser system while offering greater power and versatility, reliable performance and higher affordability. IDAS offers both pulsed and continuous wave modes, with the latter making IDAS suitable for small surgical indications.
- Optimal wavelength for treating superficial vascular lesions
- Precision- with five spot sizes to treat different blood vessel types
- Effective – with high peak power and high pulse repetition rates
- Versatile – treating a wide range of indications
- Portable – offering flexibility and economic efficiency
- Lightweight and compact
- User-Friendly – with Plug & Play technology
IDAS provides specialized treatment for a variety of vascular lesions including:
- Port-wine stains
- Spider nevi
- Benign pigmented lesions such as solar lentigo
- Small surgical indications in ENT or for removing warts
With a peak power output of 8 watts, IDAS is one of the most powerful laser systems of its class. Its high power allows it to target blood vessels effectively using short, intense pulses while protecting the surrounding skin. Spot sizes of up to 2mm cover a wide range of blood vessel types.
IDAS offers flexible pulse widths and five different spot sizes for perfect adjustment to patient skin type, treatment area and indication. The spot size can be set directly on the handpiece without the need to change fibers. The IDAS system is lightweight, compact and portable allowing it to be used in different treatment rooms or offices. With Plug & Play technology, IDAS is immediately ready for use in every location.