HarmonyLITE is a new platform for aesthetic treatments that uses Alma Lasers proprietary Advanced Florescence Technology, an improved technology for intense pulsed light. AFT increases emission and penetration, for safer and more effective treatments, while deliverying Equally Distributed Fluence, which means that every pulse has uniform energy density across the entire output face. This fluence ensures repeatable results and remarkable safety. AFT yields a more efficient system for ideal clinical improvements, less discomfort, minimal skin damage and an extended lifetime of the handpiece.
The modular design of the HarmonyLITE delivers multiple cosmetic solutions, including the SHR and Dye-PL handpieces. With HarmonyLITE, you can purchase only the IPL handpieces you require today and add new technologies as your practice grows.
HarmonyLITE is the only IPL platform with a built-in Pro option, allowing all IPL handpieces to operate in both stationary and IN-Motion modes. This eliminates the need to purchase separate handpieces while offering virtually painfree treatments.
Diffferent hand pieces can be used with the HarmonyLITE platform, allowing maximum treatment flexibility.
Atopic and seborrheic dermatitis
Dye-VL Brochure (PDF)
Key advantages for Therapist
- Non-surgical option for pigmented lesions
- No need for topical or numbing agents
- Quick, effective treatment provides tremendous customer satisfaction
Key advantages for Client
- Effective non-surgical treatment for a common cosmetic concern
- Quick 20-minute treatment time makes it easy to fit into a busy day
- Removes most brown and red pigmentation
- Improves dull complexions, large pores, red flushing skin and rosacea
- Gives skin a smoother, more even-toned look
- Treat different areas
- Little or no discomfort
- Safe and effective
- No downtime
- Turn back the hands of time and slow down the aging process
Other treatments include:
- Atopic and seborrheic dermatitis
- Acne vulgaris
- Vascular & pigmented lesions
- Virtually pain-free hair removal